Level - beginner
Target language: I want to...
1. Pre-teach/revise vocabulary in Dvolver movie (girlfriend boyfriend buy)
2. Show the movie x 2 - Questions - www.dvolver.com
Scene 1 - What does he want to be? What does she want to be?
Scene 2 - What does he want to do? What does she want to do?
Scene 3 What does the snowman want to be?
What do you want to be? Elicit answers from ss.
Students ask and answer each other in pairs.
3. Do grammar presentation (click on attachments below) - students copy
4. Controlled practice - jumbled sentences (eBeam attached)
5. Optional - students write sentences and make jumbled sentences in Word Magnets
6. Gapfill exercises (see eBeam) - use exercises from workbook if appropriate
7. Mini Whiteboards - T shouts out jobs and activities students write complete sentences in + - ?
8. Write a short dialogue using target language (replay Dvolver if necessary).
9. Drama - act the dialogues (optional record and photos to make a movie)
10. Optional - Ss create a Dvolver movie with their dialogues
Link to Dvolver online: http://www.dvolver.com/live/movies-341132
Click here to download attachments.